Wednesday, November 5, 2014

new items in the shop...including a little LOL action

So, I was just going to post some pictures of my new items in the shop, but I have been challenged by my oldest/eldest (anyone know what word to use here?) to make him "LOL". Literally...those words came out of his mouth. #forthelove #englishplease


Ooooooohhhh LaLa
This little SPF (single pink female) is looking for a lovely home to call her own. She had a full face lift and is ready to party. She was looking kind of haggard and plain when I found her, but with a new coat of blush & bashful (name that movie for 10 points to Ravenclaw), and a full body wax, she is ready for action. Dressed in layers of white (lemme tell ya', she's ready to settle down and walk down the aisle), or however you please, she is a lovely full sized gal (literally, the bed is full-sized) with a great personality.

The only wrinkles on this lovely lady, are on her sheets. (P.S. wrinkled sheets not included)
Mmmm....look at that leg! Grrrrr....

Next up, in the heavyweight category...
This fella is a rotund 53" in diameter, but don't call him "BIG", he's just husky. In two shades of grey, he looks very distinguished. He has a charcoal top and very pale grey pedestal base. Just like his lady friend above, he's been waxed multiple times. What can I say, he's in touch with his feminine side. He's also extremely buff(ed).

He's husky and he know it.
Ready for his close up...
#selfieangle
If you would like a more ACCURATE (but not as gut-busting) description, pop on in to my online shop and stay a while (and buy stuff).

Have a great evening y'all,
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. "Her colors are pink and pink."
    "My colors are blush and bashful. One is much deeper than the other."
    Steel Magnolias--- But I'm in Gryffindor! #IthinkyouandIaremeanttobefriends

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every one! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Y'all come back now, ya' hear :)