Friday, September 19, 2014

busy as a bee

I have been so incredibly busy! The shop is open and I'm barely finding the time to actually work, but I'm steadily plodding. I have several furniture pieces for sale, several left in the shop to work on, and some smaller items that I am trying to get completed this weekend. Here is what is available...click on the picture to be sent directly to the shop.
Hand-painted drop leaf table

Personalized hand-painted chalkboard with YOUR TEAM & COLORS!

antique children's chair

Chippendale-style double pedestal dining table with leaf 

Personalized hand-painted breadboard

antique dining table (would be a great kitchen island)

Hand-painted chalkboard (approximately 11" x 14") $25

This particular chalkboard is SOLD, but I will restock another soon. If you would like a personalized wood-slice chalkboard, please e-mail me at linenandgrey@gmail.com
After this weekend, I will have at a beautiful armoire/wardrobe in the shop, as well as some fall signs.

Now, off to work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every one! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Y'all come back now, ya' hear :)