Friday, August 22, 2014

seven & the gap

This boy...


This boy and his crazy faces...


 ...and his endless energy make me laugh.


He loves his sister. They are "Irish twins" you know...and partners in crime.




If you don't know him well, you would never know he was such a ham. He is unassuming, and quiet, and seemingly shy. If they only knew...


He is seven. My baby is seven. 






When you hear that "kids grow up fast", you never really understand until you have them. Yes, the days are long, but the years truly are short.  If I had my way, I would stop time and keep all of my kids at this very age. They are all so wonderful. They are funny, sweet, caring, thoughtful, and kind. This one has the sweetest gap in his teeth. When his teeth came in that way, I was a little sad. I guess I wasn't a fan of the gap. Now, I can't imagine him without it. I know that the time is quickly approaching that those teeth will be gone, and there is a big part of me that knows (1) I will most likely cry like a baby, and (2) I will hope that the gap returns. You could say that I have become a huge fan of the gap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every one! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Y'all come back now, ya' hear :)