Monday, August 18, 2014

faith & flying

I love working with my hands. I always have. I have never considered myself to be artistic, but I do love to create things. I love taking something functional and making it pretty. I love taking a piece of furniture that has been overlooked or discarded, and make it into something quirky or beautiful. 
I have decided to take a small leap of faith and start a little business - "Linen & Grey".
I will be selling hand painted furniture, canvases, and other things that catch my eye. 
Over the next few months, I will be working on inventory, revamping my blog/website, and starting some marketing. 
You can follow my shop on Instagram (#linenandgrey), and soon on Facebook and etsy (www.linenandgrey.etsy.com). 
I plan on previewing my pieces here on my blog, as well as keeping up my normal shenanigans. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every one! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Y'all come back now, ya' hear :)